Your American Red Cross of Central Texas is excited to participate in Amplify Austin 2014, a citywide online day of giving hosted by I Live Here, I Give Here. Last year, Amplify Austin raised $2.8 million for 300 Austin nonprofits. This year’s goal is $4 million for the more than 400 nonprofits participating.
When is Amplify Austin?
Amplify Austin will begin at 6:00pm on March 20th and ends at 6:00pm on March 21st.
Why Give through Amplify Austin?
Giving on Amplify Austin day helps your donation go further in assisting Austin nonprofits through its incentive pool:
- Four “Drum Solo” Grand Prizes
- $5,000 for the nonprofit with the most total dollars raised during the entire 24 hour Amplify Austin event
- $5,000 for the nonprofit with the most dollars raised during the first six hours of the event: 6pm, March 20 – Midnight March 21
- $5,000 for the nonprofit with the most individual donors
- $5,000 for the nonprofit with the most individual fundraisers
- 48 Hourly “Bass Booster” Prizes
- $1,000 for the nonprofit with the most unique donors
- $1,000 for the nonprofit that raises the most dollars
How Do I Get Involved with the Red Cross for Amplify Austin?
- Mark your calendars for March 20, 2014 at 6:00pm
- View our Amplify Austin profile and add us to your list of favorites
- Use the set it and forget it feature to schedule your donation for the American Red Cross of Central Texas at any time before the event
- Sign up to be an individual fundraiser for the Red Cross through our profile page and recruit your friends